TOM (The Old Market)
|Address:||11a Upper Market St|
|Post Code:||BN3 1AS|
|Telephone:||01273 - 201801|
Performances, gigs, theatre, dance, events; TOM – The Old Market, recently renovated, is a dynamic cultural venue just outside the city centre. TOM’s main space is a 300-500 capacity room with the flexibility to showcase everything from rock bands to exciting new theatre or cabaret. Recently re-fitted, TOM is also home to production facilities and art and photography galleries. TOM’s bar, open on all main event nights, also hosts its own entertainment from DJs to live music and comedy.
Discover TOM, and take time to enjoy this enchanting cultural space.
- The Best of Risky Roadz + Q&A with filmmaker Roony Keefe -Thu 23 Nov 2017 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Jacob Collier + Support -Fri 24 Nov 2017 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- Jason Byrne: The Man With Three Brains -Sat 25 Nov 2017 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- DIY Art Market -Sun 26 Nov 2017 11:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Songhoy Blues -Mon 27 Nov 2017 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm
- TOM’s Film Club Presents: Underground (1995) -Wed 29 Nov 2017 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm